What makes Whereabouts so special?
To start out with we are not trying to compete with other social media apps. Link your social media profiles together to create a global storyline.
- Geo-tag your story & share your unique point-of-view
- Use Your public profile to gain more followers faster
- Meet up with friends locally or start a global conversation
After you create your storyline on Whereabouts:
- Live stories organized by location throughout the world.
- Share Stories by location.
- Stories will refresh every 24 hours.
- Search by growing experiences related to a particular trend or topic.
- Search for up-to-date stories and events.
Camera & Video
- Edit with advanced tools, front-back pics and timed videos.
- Share with other social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Search for activities and events near you or globally.
- Create public or private chat to connect with shared stories and event in real time.
- Like accounts and send invites to friends on other social media apps.
→ Send us your stories, questions and comments as we quickly approach our app launch.
→ Be the first to take your story global and reach a larger audience.
→ We want to help you shape a world where the power of change is in your hands.
Sign Up to Stay up to date with Whereabouts
- Share your stories publicly or privately
- Link up with multiple social media accounts
- Be confident your content will stay up-to-date because we refresh stories every 24 hours.
Are you traveling?
Are you near your favorite restaurant?
Do you want to try something new in your area?
Our Geo-tagging location icon keeps you up-to-date with what’s going on right next door & anywhere in the world.
- Find a person, group, city or activity you're interested in
- upload images/videos/messages & join in the conversation
- Better yet - meet up with people and create a story from a first-person perspective
- The larger the user network grows the faster conversations will expand
Create Your Own Story.
Don't forgot to download the app today.